Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is working on the smartphone. It has been claimed that this phone will come with the Snapdragon 845 processor. Now the other specifications of this smartphone have become public. This is possible due to Bluetooth certification.
Chinese company has launched four smartphones equipped with the Snapdragon 845 processor – Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi Mix 2S and Black Shark. But now it is known that the company will launch the new smartphone of Pocophone brand.
It is revealed that Pocophone F1 will have a liquid cooling system that will work with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon processor.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is listed on the Bluetooth SIG certification site. This has confirmed the handset, but the company can also decide not to bring this phone in the future.
As we got to see with Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro However, more information about the phone has been obtained from Bluetooth certification. Listing has shown that Shaomomi Pocophone F1 has a liquid cooling system with Snapdragon 845 processor which will help give the phone a strong performance.
- Dual Back camera (12+5 megapixel)
- Dual pixel autofocus
- Front camera ( 20 megapixel) with super pixel technology
- Flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- liquid cooling system for fast processing
- 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant
- 4,000mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint Sensor
The smartphone may sport a 5.99-inch (1080×2160 pixels) display, and come in Blue and Grey colour options for international markets.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 come in two Variants
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant will be priced in Eastern Europe for EUR 420 (roughly Rs. 33,800), the 6GB RAM / 128GB storage model will cost EUR 460 (roughly Rs. 37,000)
STAY TUNED WITH GOOGLEYANTRA
THANKS FOR VISIT!!
Focused and hard working ! Electronics Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !