Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to Get Dual 24-Megapixel Selfie Cameras, Company Confirms!
Highlights of the Article
- Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 3 will get a dual selfie camera setup
- It might become the first phone with 10GB of RAM
- Launch is scheduled for October 25 in China
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 launch is scheduled for October 25 at an event to be held in China. With just about 7 days to go for the official unveiling, Xiaomi has started teasing major specifications of the upcoming premium smartphone. In the latest round, the Chinese phone maker has teased that the Mi Mix 3 will Support dual 24-megapixel selfie cameras, and a selfie-light, housed in the manual camera slider confirmed earlier this month by the company. Additionally, the Mi Mix 3’s true full screen display sans notch is shown off again in the teaser, as well as in an alleged live image.
A recent teaser from Xiaomi confirmed the presence of 5G connectivity and 10GB of RAM on the phone. This could make it the world’s first smartphone with so much RAM, provided Oppo does not release its top-end Find X Rs.59,990 variant before October 25.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 pricing has been leaked in the past.
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant is expected get a price tag of $510 (roughly Rs. 37,500),
- 6GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage model might be priced at $555 (about Rs. 40,800),
- 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage has been leaked with a price of $600 (around Rs. 44,100),
- 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage model might get a price tag of $645 (close to Rs. 47,400).
Pricing for the 10GB RAM variant has not been leaked yet.
- Dual Sim
- Voice Call
- 4000 mAh Non-Rem. Battery
- 6.4 inches
- 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera
- 4K @ 30fps Video Recording
- Dual 24-MP Front Camera
- 2.8 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC Octa Core Processor
- 6 GB / 8 GB / 10 GB RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB Inbuilt Memory
- WiFi with hotspot
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Music Player
- Video Player
While rear camera details have not been outed yet, both front and rear camera modules are expected to be placed on the camera slider. Interestingly, the phone will not get a motorised slider like the Oppo Find X, but instead one like the Honor Magic 2. Xiaomi could also introduce an in-display fingerprint sensor on the Mi Mix 3, however there are no leaks around that yet
Stay tuned with Google Yantra for more information about latest Smart-phones, Upcoming Smart phones, latest cars, PC Games, Upcoming Games, Specification, Top Things, Tech News, and lots more!
Poco F1, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi 6, Redmi Note 5 Pro Get Discounts During Xiaomi’s ‘I Love Mi Days’ Sale
Himanshu verma , Focused and hard working ! Electrical Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !