Samsung’s flagship handset, the Galaxy S9+ has got an official price cut in India. While the company hasn’t officially announced the price update.
The 64GB variant of the Galaxy S9+ is now available at Rs 57,900 instead of the original Rs 64,900 price tag.
This means a drop of Rs 7,000.
The price cut is applicable for all colour variants, although you can only buy the Black, Blue, Purple and Red colours .
The Sunrise Gold colour option is only available in 128GB which also sees a price cut from Rs 68,900 to Rs 61,900.
The Galaxy S9+ is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9810 Octa-core processor based on the 10nm architecture.
Let’s talk about Specification
- Dual Sim (Hybrid)
- Voice Call
- Android, 8.0
- Fast Charging
- Fast wireless charging
- 3500 mAh Non-Rem. Battery
- 6.2 inches curved Super AMOLED display
- 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution which is probably the best panel you can get on a smartphone.
- 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera, with f/2.4 or f/1.5
- while other features include 4K video recording along with a 960fps mode
- Auto Focus
- 4K @ 60fps Video Recording
- 8 MP Front Camera with Autofocus, with f/1.7 aperture
- 2.8 GHz, Octa Core Processor
- 6 GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB Inbuilt Memory
- Memory Card (Hybrid), upto 512 GB
- WiFi with hotspot
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Music Player
- Video Player
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Water Proof
- Dust Resistant
Stay tuned with Google Yantra for more information about latest Smart-phones, Upcoming Smart phones, latest cars, PC Games, Specification, Top Things, Tech News, and lots more!
Poco F1, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi 6, Redmi Note 5 Pro Get Discounts During Xiaomi’s ‘I Love Mi Days’ Sale
Himanshu verma , Focused and hard working ! Electrical Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !