In our previous post, it was told that Nokia 3.1 is priced at Rs. 10,499, and only 2 GB RAM / 16GB in inbuilt storage configuration is available. Nokia licensed brand phone Acmdi Global has Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5, Honor launched 7C and smartphone in the Indian market to compete with the likes of Riylme. The main highlights of Nokia 3.1 include 18: 9 display, a 2990 mAh battery, Android forest certification, and three twin colour options.
All the offers related to them will be found on scrolling down to you. Also, on the other hand, Vivo Nex of Vivo has also been launched for sale in India.
Nokia 3.1 price in India, launch offer
So friends and Nokia fans offer you some good news for the people. As you know, Nokia 3.1 is going to sell smartphones in India, with Nokia giving some attractive offers. Nokia 3.1 in India costs Rs. 2 GB RAM / 16 GB storage version 10,499, which is the only HMD Global India has been brought. Nokia 3.1’s 3GB RAM / 32GB storage model is not yet available in the country.
This smartphone is launched with three colour options – Black / Chrome, Blue / Copper, and White / Iron. In addition to major retailers, handset sales will start in Paytm Mall and Nokia’s online store from Saturday, July 21. On the other hand, Vivo Nex will also sell in India today, which costs 44,990. There are some offers with it too if you are interested in vivo nex, then you can also post his offers.
The launch offer for Nokia 3.1 includes a couple from Paytm Mall – customers who purchase the smartphone from the offline retail outlet by scanning the stack mall QR code will later be entitled to a 10% cashback on the bill payment on the Recharge and Paytm. Customers who buy smartphones are also eligible for two bucks. 250 movie cashback vouchers, which can be redeemed against petitions by a minimum of two movie tickets. Finally, ICICI Bank deserves 5% cash back on credit and debit card purchases. In the case of telecom proposals, Idea and Vodafone users will be given some benefits.
NOKIA 3.1 Specification
- The name of this Flagship smartphone is Nokia 3.1, in which you get a 5.2-inch, 720 x 1440 pixels display.
- We give Nokia 3.1 Smartphone, 7.3 out of 10.
- The Nokia 3.1 absolutely nails the basics and does so without compromising in any key areas. Honestly, there isn’t much more you can ask from a budget phone.
- Also, you’ll find cameras on the rear side and front panel.
- In the camera department, the Nokia 3.1 bears a single 13-megapixel autofocus sensor with f/2.0 and an LED flash.
- As for selfies and video calling, the handset comes with an 8-megapixel fixed focus sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 84.6-degrees field-of-view.
- An Octa-core 1.5 GHz Processor, a 2990 mAh battery, it has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal inbuilt storage, a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
News Editor at Mobiletutorial1 a Gadget freak , he covers exclusive news around gadgets & technology by digging deep into the Internet. You can connect with him on all the social platforms @shivamrbic. Experience. Mobiletutorial1. Mobiletutorial1.in. . Latest Technology News