How to Install MIUI 10 Beta on Redmi Note 5 Pro or any other Xiaomi Phone !
MIUI 10 Global Beta is now Released and we will tell you how to install the MIUI 10 Beta on your Xiaomi smartphone.
Xiaomi claims its latest Android-based operating system has a lot of artificial intelligence-powered features at its heart.
Latest New feature-
MIUI 10 has a new feature called AI Portrait, which allows for depth of field shots with just a single camera and one labelled AI Preload, where-in the software pre-loads apps based on the user’s usage patterns.
MIUI 10 also brings with it a UI redesign. Xiaomi claims the new user interface is optimised for smartphones with thin bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
You can install MIUI 10 beta on your Xiaomi smartphone right now .
The download links for the MIUI 10 beta will be released gradually and the supported devices include the Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5, Mi MIX 2S, Mi 5, Mi Note 2 and Mi MIX also.
Think Twice and Stay safe –
If you are installing MIUI 10 Global Beta on your smartphone, google yantra is in no way responsible for any consequences of installing the MIUI 10 Global beta.
Before Starting installation, you should back up all your important data, photos or videos – in case something goes wrong. If you’re very dependent on your smartphone.
We recommend installing the beta on a secondary device if you have one.
How to install MIUI 10 beta on eligible smartphones–
- If your phone is running the stable version of MIUI 7, MIUI 8 or MIUI 9, you can follow the steps below.
- There are total 11 easy steps for installing MIUI 10 beta on your Smart phones.
- Download the MIUI ROM flashing tool from Xiaomi’s website.
- Unlock your smartphone by visiting Xiaomi’s website.
- Select the ROM version corresponding to your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Turn off your phone. Then press the volume down and power button at the same time to enter fast boot mode.
- Connect your phone to a Windows machine.
- Double click on the ROM downloaded in step 3 to decompress it.
- Open the folder where the ROM resides, and copy its file path.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in step 1 and install it.
- After installation is complete, open MiFlash.exe and paste the file path you copied in step 7 into the address bar inside the Mi Flash tool.
- Click the button labelled Refresh, then click the button labelled Flash to start flashing the ROM file onto your smartphone.
- Wait until the progress bar turns fully green. Your device should now automatically boot into MIUI 10 beta.
Stay tuned with google yantra for more details about more Mobiles and information about upcoming Smart phones and Tech news !
Himanshu verma , Focused and hard working ! Electrical Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !