BMW has expanded its 3 Series GT line-up in India by adding lower-spec sports variants with a diesel engine priced at Rs 46.60 lac.
Under the luxury line, the 320 D sports slot and 2.90 lacs are less.
The new BMW 320D WILL BE AVAILABLE IN TWO BOLD METALLIC COLOR
- BLACK SAPPHIRE
- IMPERIAL BLUE
INSIDE VIEW OF BMW 320D
- Dual-tone black-red or black-beige interior
- 190hp and 400Nm of torque
- Red stitching on the leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine
- 10.5-inch multifunction instrument cluster
- Reversing camera, front and rear parking sensors
- Paddle shifters
- 40:20:40 split-folding
- Adjustable rear seats with folding head restraints
- 205 W nine-speaker system
- 8.7-inch color screen
- BMW Apps and Bluetooth
- USB and Apple CarPlay compatibility.
The 3-series GT line-up in India – which now starts with the 320d Sport (Rs 46.60 lakh) and includes the 320d Luxury Line (Rs 49.50 lakh) and the petrol 330i M Sport (Rs 51.20 lakh) – has no direct rivals in India but on price, compare to the Mercedes-Benz C-class (Rs 42.54-46.89 lakh) and Audi’s A4 (Rs 41.47-46.94 lakh) and A5 (Rs 55.40 lakh).
Stay tuned with Google yantra for more details
and information about
upcoming CARS news !
Focused and hard working ! Electronics Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !