BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport Launched In India, Priced At Rs. 46.60 Lakh.
Highlight of Car-
- BMW 320d GT Sport is the base model of the 3 Series Gran Turismo
- BMW 320d GT Sport is powered by a 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo diesel engine
- The car gets 4 driving modes – Comfort, ECOPRO, Sport, and Sport +
BMW India today announced the launch of the 320d GT Sport, the new base variant of the 3 Series Gran Turismo.
Visually, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport remains identical to the other two variants.
For instance, the air intakes finished in satinised aluminium and the 9 slats in Black high-gloss kidney grille have been picked up from the M Sport trim.
The styling bits unique to the 320d GT Sport include –
- Front door sills finishers with inserts in aluminium with “BMW” designation,
- High-gloss design elements at the front and back,
- Tailpipe finished in black chrome
- And leather steering wheel with Red contrast stitching.
About Engine and driving modes-
The engine comes with the 8-Speed Steptronic Sport automatic transmission that sends power to the rear wheels, this car gives you 0-100 kmph in just 7.7 sec.
The car also comes with BMW’s Driving Experience Control system.
Basically offers four different driving modes –
- And Sport +.
As just said, the new BMW 320d GT Sport is powered by a 1,995 cc TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder diesel engine that churns out a maximum of 190 bhp at 4,000 RPM.
Develops a peak torque of 400 Nm at 1,750-2,500 rpm.
The Sport trim misses out on certain features like the-
- Adaptive LED headlights,
- And 10.5-inch adaptive instrument display with individual character designs for drive modes,
- The car gets a standard high-resolution instrument display with extended contents,
- The car also gets fine-wood interior trim finished in Ash Grain with metal inlays.
- The exterior colour option includes – Alpine White, Black Sapphire (metallic), and Imperial Blue Brilliant Effect (metallic).
- The car runs on a set of 18-inch twin-five-spoke alloy wheels.
Priced at Rs. 46.60 lakh (ex-showroom, India),
the BMW 320d GT Sport, this will be only available in diesel option, powered by a 2.0-litre oil burner, that is offered with the Luxury Line variant.
Stay tuned with google yantra for more details about more Mobiles and information about upcoming Smart phones and Tech news !
Himanshu verma , Focused and hard working ! Electrical Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !