Airtel and Amazon gives you a Prime membership include fast delivery on eligible items from India’s largest online selection of products, & exclusive acess to deals with discount on amazon.in.with unlimited access to amazon prime video.
offering a vast content selection including the latest and exclusive movies, TV shows, stand-up comedies, kids’ programming and Amazon Prime Originals.
- The Airtel TV app already offers customers access to over 300 LIVE TV channels and over 6000 popular movies and shows.
- The benefits will also be available to Airtel V-Fiber Broadband customers.
- New Delhi, January 12, 2018: Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, and Amazon India (“Amazon”) have come together to ring in an entertaining and exciting new year for customers. Under a first of its kind offer in India, new and existing Airtel Postpaid customers with an Infinity plan of Rs.499 or above will get a one year Amazon Prime membership, worth Rs.999 and includes unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, as part of their plan benefits
- “We are thrilled to come together with Airtel to make Amazon Prime benefits directly available to more customers,” said Akshay Sahi, Director and Head of Amazon Prime India. “This move enables seamless access to Amazon Prime for Airtel Postpaid customers, providing a world of new video streaming content and more. We think subscribers will love the many benefits of Prime, including the latest binge-worthy Amazon Prime Video content, unlimited free fast delivery on millions of items, exclusive deals on top products, and more.”
- Sameer Batra, CEO – Wynk said, “This partnership is a major milestone in Airtel’s endeavour to build a world-class content platform. With Airtel TV, we are stepping up the value proposition and offering a complete digital entertainment experience to our Postpaid and Home Broadband users. By making Prime Video available to our customers for a year at no additional cost, Airtel TV is now able to offer one of the largest and most exciting entertainment experiences. We look forward to working with Amazon to delight customers with great benefits backed by a seamless experience.”
- Vijay Subramaniam, Director, Content, Amazon Prime Video India, said, “We are delighted to associate with Airtel to bring Prime membership to Airtel’s consumers. At Amazon Prime Video, we are focused on bringing the latest and exclusive content to India. This exclusive offer enables us to reach Airtel’s significant customer base across the country, providing entertainment – anytime, anywhere on a reliable service, with great playback quality and low data usage.”
- About Amazon
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.
- About Amazon.in
The Amazon.in marketplace is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.in seeks to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience; and provide sellers with a world-class e-commerce marketplace.
- About Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 386 million customers across its operations at the end of October 2017. To know more please visit, www.airtel.in
Focused and hard working ! Electronics Engineer ! Website designer ! Technical Support ! Motivator ! Author ! Editor ! Writer !